LDI- TRUE Leadership: Valuable Lessons for Leaders
TRUE Leadership- Valuable Lessons for Aspiring Leaders
This fast-paced, interactive workshop will provide a fresh approach for understanding key principles, essential skills and proven strategies for becoming a leader that others want to follow. Topics explored include:
- The leadership mindset: what is it, and how is it developed?
- Finding your “Why” and why it matters
- The elements of T.R.U.E. leadership: Trust, Responsibility, Understanding and Excellence
- Becoming a transformational leader — how and why?
- Understanding and managing self: the often neglected foundation for great leadership
- The art and science of influencing others
- How to approach workplace conflict
- Building productive professional relationships
- Planning, purpose and commitment: making a true difference
Please Note: This is an introductory overview of the general principles of leadership which is targeted to First Line Staff and other individual contributors.
This class was moved from 3/20 to 4/25. Enrolled students were alerted 3/1/18. 9:00am - 4:00pm
P29977 / C15355
$50 for client agencies (DPSCS included) / $75 for non-client agencies
Note: Registration fee includes AM and PM beverage service, a student workbook, a copy of the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Assessment, and a copy of a leadership book selected and recommended by LDI Staff.
24 seats of 24 total student seats are occupied for this class.
Please contact your agency training coordinator to register for this class.